Looking for a screaming good time this Halloween? You'll find plenty of thrilling, chilling, and family-friendly diversions in California wine country. Here are some of our favorite Healdsburg Halloween festivities.
- Blind Scream Haunted House at Sonoma Mountain Village (through October 31)
- Cemetery Tour at Cypress Hill Cemetery (October 17)
- Tolay Fall Festival at Tolay Lake Regional Park (October 17 & 18)
- Halloween Party at Howarth Park in Santa Rosa (October 24)
- Crushers of Comedy Halloween Show at Deerfield Ranch Winery (October 24)
- Phantoms & Fugues at Schroeder Hall, Sonoma State University (October 31)
- Trick-or-Treating at Safari West Wildlife Preserve (October 31)
- Hallowine 5K Fun Run at Trentadue Winery (October 31)
- Cirque du Sebastopol Halloween at Hopmonk (October 31)
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Trail at Historic Downtown Petaluma (October 31)
- Howl-o-Ween Dog Parade in the Plaza (October 31)
After you've had your fill of candy and heart-pounding excitement, return to our relaxing wine country hotel and relax. From the piazza and outdoor fireplaces to the comfortable rooms and suites, we provide everything you need for an enjoyable stay. Do you have questions about Healdsburg Halloween festivities, or about lodging at our lovely hotel? Please contact us at your convenience by calling 1 (800) 222-5784 for more information, and to make your reservations today.